I am re-blogging this from my original post included on the Sisters of Suspense blog.
I am self-professed list person.
My day revolves around detailed to-do lists and tons of colorful sticky notes. So when I read about a challenge on Roni Loren’s blog that involves one of my favorite, and most vital daily tasks, I had to join the fun. Any occasion that provides an excuse for me to purchase cool office supplies and colorful markers is always a win-win in my book.
The #ListifyLife spring challenge runs from March 20 – June 10 with a new prompt each week. Here is my first list to start off the challenge.
Week #1 prompt: “Spring for me is…”
- Reemergence of color with green grass, blooms on the trees, and saying goodbye to the dark, dreary days of winter.
- College graduation ceremonies, teary eyes, and witnessing my students accomplish their dreams.
- A much-needed fitness overhaul to shed those extra holiday pounds.
- Painting a fresh, fun nail color on my fingers and now my TOES.
- Planting fresh veggies in the garden, annual flowers in pots.
- Spending time outdoors writing, reading a good book, listening to music, and snapping photos.
- Reorganizing my closet and donating to those in need.
- Splurging on Cadbury eggs, jelly beans, and other Easter holiday treats (which leads back to #3).
- Watching the new season of Outlander and the long-awaited return of men in kilts – need I say more?
- Enjoying adorable bunnies making their first venture out of the burrow.
Want to follow my #ListifyLife challenge posts and stay updated on my writing projects?